Manager Export-Import Logistics – (Mumbai)
Candidates with 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical company.
Production head – (Pune)
Candidate with 10 Years of experience in pharmaceutical company.
Plant Head – (Pune)
Candidate with 15 Years of experience in pharmaceutical company.
Sr. Manager regulatory- (Mumbai)
Candidate with 10 Years of experience in pharmaceutical regulatory department.
Sr. Executive / Executive Store – (Pune)
Candidate should have 5 to 10 Years of experience in pharmaceutical company in RM dispensing activity.
Artist – (Mumbai)
Candidate should be well versed with pharmaceuticals packaging designing. Experience in pharmaceutical companies required.
Assistant manager PPIC – (Pune)
Candidate with 8 to 10 years experience of PPIC in pharmaceuticals.
R&D Department- (Pune)
Candidate with 2 to 3 years of experience in R&D documentation work.
R&D Manager- (Pune)
Candidate with 10 to 12 years experience of R&D Department in pharmaceutical.
HR Head – (Pune)
Candidates with 15 to 20 years of experience in IR and HR.
Officer Regulatory Affairs – (Mumbai)
B.Pharma / M.Pharm candidates with 2-3 years experience in Regulatory Affairs for Russia & CIS markets wrt to Compilation of dossiers in CTD, eCTD & national ,Compilation and submission of queries and variations. Review of documents, artworks Review of change controls Gap analysis for variation filing and maintaining product Life cycle
Senior Executives Regulatory Affairs – (Mumbai)
B.Pharma / M.Pharm candidates with a strong experience 5-7 years in Regulatory Affairs for Russia & CIS markets wrt to Compilation of dossiers in CTD, eCTD & national ,Compilation and submission of queries and variations. Review of documents, artworks Review of change controls Gap analysis for variation filing and maintaining product Life cycle
Manager – Generic Business (Domestic Market)
ARDL Senior Executives –(Pune)
Candidates with 5-6 years experience in method development, validation & stability and documentation .Candidate should be from ADL background only for formulations and well versed in
- Analysis of drug product i.e. Oral sold dosage forms ,Liquids ,topical and injectable.
- Analytical method validation including designing of study protocol.
- Handling major analytical instruments like HPLC, IC, GC etc.
- Analytical method development for assay, related substances
- Operating 21 CFR control system and all GLP requirements.
- Handling regulatory deficiency related to analytical work
CSV expert (Pune) – Candidate should be well versed with All computerized systems in the company such as (but not limited to ),QC instrumentation (HPLC / GC in a CDS system),Stand alone instruments in QC,ERP systems, Production equipment PLCs and HMIs ,Environmental monitoring systems.
Manager QC – (Pune)
Candidates with having 10 to 15 years of experience in QC Department.
QC Dept. – (Pune)
Candidates with having minimum two years of experience of handling HPLC.
General Manager -R&D / F&D – Pharmaceutical Research & Development – (Pune)
Candidates with 15-20 years of experience in formulation development of solid orals / injections / creams / ointments / liquids.
Scientist – R&D Formulation Development-OSD/ Liquids/ Topical/ Liquid Injections –(Pune)
- Candidate would be involved in various steps of Formulation Development of solid orals for India / Emerging Markets; i.e. Literature search, PR initiations, planning and execution of Lab trails, technology transfer, data compilation and documentation.
- Resolution of technical issues.
- Execution of scale-up and Exhibit batches.
- Compile the data and summarize the trend and suggest the root cause for observations and way forward
- Preparation of technical documents i.e. MFC, Development report, risk assessment report etc.
- Candidate will have to coordinate with stakeholders of cross functional teams.
- Candidate will need to provide technical inputs related to product development to RA on any query raised by regulatory agencies post submission/ filing of new products and/ re-registration of products
- experience on product technology transfer at plant side
- Knowledge on QBD, Good documentation practice.
The position also requires knowledge of basic regulatory requirements in India & exports and understanding of technical side and project complexities. Candidates having exposure to Mid-size Pharma companies, and who have worked in Regulated markets will be preferred.